Wood Measuring Spoon (Tablespoon Size) Set of 6 – The Indus Valley™
Wood Measuring Spoon (Tablespoon Size) is a neem wood ladle, ideal tea, coffee, sugar & all masalas. It is perfect size for all containers.
Neem has anti-bacterial properties. Neem wood cooking ladles is a healthy option for the eco friendly and environmentally conscious people.
- SINGLE BLOCK OF WOOD: Neem wood cooking ladles are made out of a single piece of wood and doesn’t have any cuts or joints
- COMPACT & DURABLE: cooking ladles can be used for making Dosa, Roti, Paratha etc
- Safe Handling & Storage: Smooth surface for easy handling
- Hygienic to use: Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains
- Non-reactive: Wood maintains the taste of food, unlike some metallic/plastic spoon that react with the acids in food.
- Long-Life for your cookware: Wooden utensils do not create scratch on the cookware, but metal spoons with hard edges can damage cookware
- Durability: Wooden spoons from The Indus Valley™ are made from a single block of wood, without any cuts or joints, they are suitable for daily use
- Environment friendly: Wood is completely natural, it is also a renewable resource. By using wooden utensils you are using products that are renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Wood doesn’t absorb heat: The wood spoon handles stay cool in a pot, whereas a metal spoon, burns your hand.
- Wood is germ free: Wood naturally kills germs, whereas germs and bacteria grow much faster on plastic and metal than on wooden kitchenware surfaces.
- Comfortable Handles: Wooden ladles are easy and comfortable to hold for a longer time.
- Design: The Indus Valley™’s ladles are designed to enhance the appearance of your kitchen
Soak the product in cooking oil before use
- Do not soak in water for too long
- Use mild soap and water to clean and dry thoroughly
- Handle with care