Sheesham Wood Chopping Board – Circle (12 inch Diameter)
Beautiful, sturdy, hand carved Sheesham (Indian Rosewood) Wood chopping board. Wood is safe and will not contaminate food like plastic boards. Wooden Cutting Board is a healthy option for the eco-friendly and environmentally conscious people. It has a minimalist design, smooth curves and a convenient hole for hanging and effortless storage.
- SINGLE BLOCK OF WOOD: It is made out of a single piece of wood, doesn’t have any cuts or joints
- EXTRA LARGE & DURABLE: Providing space for heavy duty vegetable chopping, slicing fruits, and cutting meat. High quality neem resists knife scaring and warping
- SAFE HANDLING & STORAGE: Smooth surface for easy handling and finger hole allows you to hang for storage
- Hygienic to use
- Eco friendly
- Durable & Safe on Knives – Sheesham stronger than traditional hardwood cutting boards and is gentle on knives.
- Wood is completely biodegradable and renewable
- Food Safety: Wood is more antibacterial than plastic, No added dyes or stains and completely toxic free
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Wash with warm water and soap and air dry. Periodically rub with cooking oil to prolong life
Rub cooking oil all over the surface before use.
- Do not soak in water for too long
- Use mild soap and water to clean and dry thoroughly
- Handle with care
- Apply cooking oil on the board once every week for good maintenance