The Indus Valley’s Neem wood Utensils are handcrafted out of a solid piece of neem wood sourced ethically. The utensils are designed to be hardworking and durable and will not scratch non-stick pots and pans. The utensils are natural and food safe. Item is made of natural wood and therefore wood will also vary in color, making each piece unique. Hand wash is recommended.
- SINGLE BLOCK OF WOOD: Neem wood cooking ladles are made out of a single piece of wood and doesn’t have any cuts or joints
- LARGE & DURABLE: cooking ladles can be used for making Dosa, Roti, Paratha etc
- Safe Handling & Storage: Smooth surface for easy handling
- Hygienic to use: Natural color with no polish, no added dyes or stains
- Non-reactive: Wood maintains the taste of food, unlike some metallic/plastic spoon that react with the acids in food.
- Long-Life for your cookware: Wooden utensils do not create scratch on the cookware, but metal spoons with hard edges can damage cookware
- Durability: Wooden spoons from The Indus Valley™ are made from a single block of wood, without any cuts or joints, they are suitable for daily use
- Environment friendly: Wood is completely natural, it is also a renewable resource. By using wooden utensils you are using products that are renewable, biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Wood doesn’t absorb heat: The wood spoon handles stay cool in a pot, whereas a metal spoon, burns your hand.
- Wood is germ free: Wood naturally kills germs, whereas germs and bacteria grow much faster on plastic and metal than on wooden kitchenware surfaces.
- Comfortable Handles: Wooden ladles are easy and comfortable to hold for a longer time.
- Design: The Indus Valley™’s ladles are designed to enhance the appearance of your kitchen
Soak the product in cooking oil before use
- Do not soak in water for too long
- Use mild soap and water to clean and dry thoroughly
- Handle with care