Copper Water Glass Set of 2 (Hammered | Jointless | 300ml)
This is a set of 2 copper water glasses. These copper water glasses or tumblers have health benefits. Storing water for three hours in copper tumbler to kill harmful bacteria and prevent certain diseases.
Drinking water from copper tumblers gets rid of skin inflammation and piles It can also help with spleen, respiratory, and gynecological disorders. It is also prevents premature aging.
Copper is slightly soluble in water. This glass inhibits the growth of Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi. Beside this water kept in this set clears the waste attached with intestinal wall & keeps the stomach free from all stomach diseases & regulates cardiac disorders.
- HEALTH BENEFIT: For ages people in India used copper pots to store drinking water. Copper has a sterilizing effect on bacteria and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is effective against E.coli and S.aureus (commonly found, severe illness causing bacteria). The Indus Valley’s Copper Bottle will help you prevent common water borne diseases like diarrhoea, dysentery and jaundice.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Copper helps in fine tuning your digestive system to perform better. It also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently. Thereby helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
- LEAK PROOF: Tired of all the leaky copper bottles out in market. Our copper bottle is leak proof. Its lid has more number of threads. On top of that it has a silicone ring to virtually prevent any leak. Now you can use the bottle on the go!
- EASY TO CLEAN: People worry that copper bottles get tarnished easily and inside of bottle cannot be cleaned. Our bottles have a wide mouth for easy to cleaning. Just rinse with lemon water or Vinegar.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We use the highest quality and 100% pure copper to build these copper bottles. Bottle is cleaned thoroughly post-manufacturing. We perform a thorough inspection to ensure highest quality of the product. Buy with confidence and worry free.
- Try to clean these bottles by hand. Avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use lemon juice or tamarind to rub the utensils. You can use Vinegar as well. Leave it for few minutes and wash with water.
- Use liquid soap and rinse in hot water. Use a soft washing cloth to clean the bottle.