Clay Water Bottle (1300ml Capacity)
This clay water bottle is made from natural red clay. It is CERTIFIED as completely lead and Arsenic free. Beat the heat with Super cool water to quench your thirst. Hand-thrown Earthenware, cured in high flame kiln for even color and sturdy structure. Reduced water loss due to high temperature. Go Natural and drink water everyday from this vessel.
- Attractive design
- Capacity: 1300ml
- 100% natural and non-toxic material
- Durable: 3-5 years
- Natural cool water within 1 hour of storage
- Water tastes better in clay than regular vessels
- Reduced water loss
- Immerse and soak the new Clay pot in a big vessel full of water for 24 hours.
- Scrub off the clay pot using a scrubber.
- Sun dry it for 4-5 hours. This will help to remove all mud particles.
- Cleaning: Just use hot water and a gentle scrub. Store in ventilated areas after thoroughly dried.
- Dishwasher Safe: It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give you and your earthenware the best care. Being that clay is a porous material, it may absorb dish washing detergent which will reduce the vessels lifetime.
- Avoiding Extreme Temperature Changes: Earthenware does not like extreme temperature changes. For example, do not take a cold pot from the refrigerator and place it directly on the stove top or in an extremely hot oven; it may crack.