Terracotta Water Bottle (1000ml Capacity)
This clay/ Terracotta water bottle is made from natural red clay. It is CERTIFIED as completely lead and Arsenic free. Beat the heat with Super cool water to quench your thirst. Hand-thrown Earthenware, cured in high flame kiln for even color and sturdy structure. Reduced water loss due to high temperature. Go Natural and drink water everyday from this vessel.
- Attractive design
- Capacity: 1000ml
- 100% natural and non-toxic material
- Durable: 3-5 years
- Natural cool water within 1 hour of storage
- Water tastes better in clay than regular vessels
- Reduced water loss
- Immerse and soak the new Clay pot in a big vessel full of water for 24 hours.
- Scrub off the clay pot using a scrubber.
- Sun dry it for 4-5 hours. This will help to remove all mud particles.
- Cleaning: Just use hot water and a gentle scrub. Store in ventilated areas after thoroughly dried.
- Dishwasher Safe: It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give you and your earthenware the best care. Being that clay is a porous material, it may absorb dish washing detergent which will reduce the vessels lifetime.
- Avoiding Extreme Temperature Changes: Earthenware does not like extreme temperature changes. For example, do not take a cold pot from the refrigerator and place it directly on the stove top or in an extremely hot oven; it may crack.