Clay Cooking pot
Terracotta/ Clay cooking pot are authentic earthenware which can be used for making fish curry and other Indian curries. Clay pots are also referred as Manchatti/Earthen pots
Cook (Stove) > Serve > Eat > Store> Re-heat (Microwave) > Repeat.
Use this terracotta cooking bowl as your one stop dish. Simple solution for easy, tasty and healthy cooking.
- Microwave safe
- Withstands High temperature
- Capacity: 1500 ml
- 100% natural and non-toxic material
- Retains all the important nutrients while cooking
- Retains heat for a longer time
- Preferable for making curry, Vegetables
- Clay is naturally alkaline and helps balance pH in acidic food
- Immerse the terracotta vessel in water for a day
- Dry the vessel with a clean cloth
- Cleaning: Just use hot water and a gentle scrub. Store in ventilated areas after thoroughly dried.
- Dishwasher Safe: It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give you and your earthenware the best care. Being that clay is a porous material, it may absorb dish washing detergent which will reduce the vessels lifetime.
- Avoiding Extreme Temperature Changes: Earthenware does not like extreme temperature changes. For example, do not take a cold pot from the refrigerator and place it directly on the stove top or in an extremely hot oven; it may crack.