Clay Beer Mug – 500 ml : The Indus Valley™
This clay beer mug is made of natural red clay. It has a steady bottom and a convenient handle. Surface of the product is smooth and easy to handle. You will not want to use glass drink-ware any more if you have ever tried to drink beer from a clay mug as foamy drink in clay gets a special saturated taste. It keeps beer cooler for longer. Go Natural!
- Attractive design
- Capacity: 500ml
- 100% natural and non-toxic material
- Durable: 3-5 years
- Naturally cool
- Beer tastes better in clay than regular vessels
- Retains foam for longer
- Immerse and soak the new Clay pot in a big vessel full of water for 24 hours.
- Scrub off the clay pot using a scrubber.
- Sun dry it for 4-5 hours. This will help to remove all mud particles.
- Cleaning: Just use hot water and a gentle scrub. Store in ventilated areas after thoroughly dried.
- Dishwasher Safe: It is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to give you and your earthenware the best care. Being that clay is a porous material, it may absorb dish washing detergent which will reduce the vessels lifetime.
- Avoiding Extreme Temperature Changes: Earthenware does not like extreme temperature changes. For example, do not take a cold pot from the refrigerator and place it directly on the stove-top or in an extremely hot oven; it may crack.