- Soup Bowl: 17 cm wide and 10 cm tall. It is just the right size for a soup.
- Soup Spoon: 19 cm long, 2 cm deep, and 4 cm wide. Works great for scooping liquids like soup, rasam, dal and chutney.
- Salt Shaker
- Pepper Shaker
It is also pretty enough to use as decorative center piece on a coffee table. The bowl came with instructions on how to take care of it:
1. Never put into microwave
2. Never use a dishwasher to wash it
3. Wash by hand with soapy water
4. Dry completely with paper towels or cloth
5. To restore the shine, rub with cooking oil, leave overnight, then wipe with a paper towel
6. Periodically sanitize the bowl with a solution made from 3 tablespoons of white vinegar mixed into 1 cup of water